On 21 April, the CCC will host its annual open symposium at the Hampshire Hotel Groningen. We are pleased to announce three very interesting plenary talks by Frank van Noord, director R&D SuikerUnie, Marcel Wubbolts, Chief Technology Officer Corbion and Leila lo Leggio, associate professor University of Copenhagen.
At the end of this annual meeting prof. Rudy Rabbinge will step down as chairman of the CCC Supervisory Board. In this position he has contributed very strongly to the overall success of CCC.
In the morning session all CCC researchers will pitch the progress in their ongoing projects and also present their work during the poster sessions. The best pitch and best poster will receive the Rabbinge Award.
Open CCC Symposium Friday 21 April 2017
Location: Hampshire Plaza Hotel Groningen
- 09.30 h. Registration, coffee/tea
- 10.00 h. Opening by Prof dr. Lubbert Dijkhuizen
- 10.15 h. Updates on running CCC-programmes CarboHealth, ABC and Carbokinetics (7 pitches, 10 minutes and 6 pitches, 5 minutes )
- 12.00 h. Frank van Noord, director R&D SuikerUnie, “2017, end of the sugar quota, start of a new era”
- 12.45 h. Lunch, including poster session I (13 posters, 5 CCC3, 2 ABC and 6 CCC-NWO)
- 13.45 h. Marcel Wubbolts, Chief Technology Officer Corbion, title to be announced
- 14.30 h. Leila lo Leggio, associate professor University of Copenhagen, Lytic Polysaccharide MonoOxygenase (LPMO) enzymes
- 15.15 h. Coffee/tea break, poster session II
- 15.45 h. Rabbinge Award for the best pitch and the best poster
- 16.00 h. Rudy Rabbinge stepping back as chairman of the CCC Supervisory Board
- 16.30 h. Drinks, poster session III